Wednesday 17 June 2009

Someone loves you


A few days ago have received a new award, which probably
means to me the most so far.

I started to write as an experiment. Thinking that
the main theme of my blog might not attract many
people who do not have anything to do with autism
and maybe few who find it and face similar problems.

I cannot believe the response I have from those who
follow me. Those who share my battles and those
who just realised they do not know much about this
invisible disability and wish to know and understand
more. I not only found "audience". I have found
friends. I have found people full of wisdom, poetry
and flare. I have found inspiration and encouragement.

The Love My Friends Award is given to those bloggers
who aspire, inspire and share the most beautiful of
human attributes: art, wisdom and friendship. It is
again coming from AlpHa Buttonpusher who I admire
right from the first post I have read.

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose
eight more.

This is the list of those who I love:

Frazzled Working Mom
Riding The Short Bus
Random Crapola!
E_M_Y Rants
Jenn's Corner Table
Mim's Muddle
Paint brush
tuning

Since I still have problems with leaving the
comments, I ask all to visit those wonderful
bloggers and spread the word :-)

5 comments:

  1. XD thank you!
    just read up on all the posts i missed!
    I'm sure Cirwin will do fine in secondary school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you, congrats on the award. You are most definitely loved in our little blogging community.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you. You're a friend too. (:
    Just for the record, its cjblufox11* you missed the 'u'.
    Most girls move out of the gloom dark bedroom and gothic emo stuff, she might too. (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank you :-) What a lovely award, I'll enjoy passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. I for one have enjoyed reading about this and learning more about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete