Thursday 19 March 2009

What a beautiful day!


I had such a beautiful day! The sun was shining and it smelled with coming
spring... My daughter took another tiny step towards independence. I sat
in my garden and breathed the waking life... everything's going to be fine...
today is perfect...

And then I received the news about the Sisterhood Award for which I do
thank you my Non-Imaginary friend. I do not deserve it. Can this day
get any better? No it doesn't have to.

I am now passing this award to those who touched me with their talent,
and brightened my days. Welcome to the Sisterhood.



This is how it works:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.


Read and enjoy

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out!...great to look at other gals blogs! xx

    http://2009housewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for nominating me...I feel very honored! I am just starting out on blogger...so I don't know who I can pay that award forward to just yet. Okay, there are a couple...so maybe I will "pay forward" once I've established a few more contacts!! I will put the award on my page...just as soon as I figure that part out too...LoL. Still learning!

    I will check out the other blogs you've posted here and meet some new people... THANKS! And so happy to hear your having a great day!

    Jenn.

    Hope your

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks so much for nominating me for the sisterhood award! I am honoured. And thanks so much for stopping by and reading my blog, that means even more :)

    ReplyDelete