I cannot believe my eyes. My little blog has been recognised for this wonderful award. The more appreciated it is, as it has been
given to me by THE GEM of this community herself Alpha Buttonpusher whose blog I read almost religiously. No one should
miss INduCed MEtaMoRphOsis.
The recipient of this award is recognised for:
1) The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2) The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3) There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4) The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5) The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1) Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award. (done)
2) The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post. (done)
3) Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older post to support. (see below)
4) The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions. (done)
5) Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog. (done)
What this blog has achieved so far? This is a question... I hope it has achieved the main goal:
to raise awareness of autism and ruin some myths. The "sub-goal" is to share the way I deal
with my daughter's disability, the positive attitude towards it despite the obstacles and
creativity of parenting it demands. The nature of an autistic mind. I hope...
1) Autism - Myth and Reality
2) About a girl who didn't like love
3) How Goth culture helped my autistic daughter
4) Have you got an autistic bone in you?
5)Something to read
These are the blogs I chose to pass the Noblesse Oblige Award:
1. LIVE WRITE DREAM - poet and writer who's comedy just made it to stage
2. My Live... lived my way - for his humour and such a modest heroism
3.The Yes (Woman) - for her incredible honesty and insight
4.The Road To Here - Squirrel Queen's images and thoughts constant flow of
food for thought
5. Riding The Short Bus - for Kat's insight, sharp language and humour